Whether you need 70mm profiles for seamless replacement of wooden frames, traditional vertical sliders, contemporary styles or enhanced energy efficiency, we have attractive low-maintenance window systems to suit you. Our windows are A-Rated and are supplied with egress hinges, hinge protectors and Secured by Design locking systems as standard, coupled with our unrivalled insurance backed 10 Year Guarantee all of our windows represent excellent value for money.
Why choose vertical casement windows?
- Rising energy bills are a growing concern for many householders and to counter this issue, more and more developers are turning to our sustainable casement windows as the versatile, one-stop, energy-efficient solution. Available in a range of sizes, styles and colours, each window can be fabricated from our Eurologik and Modus profile systems.
Standard colour options and finishes for windows
A huge range of optional colours are available on longer lead times.
- This premium vertical sliding window system enables you to enjoy the sophisticated style of the Georgian era, with all the performance benefits of PVC-U materials from the modern age. The cutting-edge design features sliding upper and lower window panes, both of which also tilt to enable easy cleaning from within your building.
- An anti-jemmy security bar gives excellent protection against break-ins, while triple brush seals keep out the drafts. There’s an overhead vent to supply constant fresh air, low-line beads and gaskets to improve sight lines and a choice of high-quality hardware to suit your tastes. The styling includes decorative horns and ovolo beading – and you can complete the traditional look with Georgian bar fixings.
- Window sizes up to 1600 x 3000mm can be manufactured.
- A-Rated as standard.
- PVC-U system with guaranteed colour match to all other Eurocell products.
- Features aluminium anti-jemmy security bar for enhanced security.
- Georgian bar with special fixings available to prevent sash spread.
- Mainframe section features positive tilt-restrictor channel.